The best tech for the cheapest $

Discussion in 'Specific Models of Quadcopters and Drones' started by dudleygb, Jan 21, 2016.

1. J & K Productions

J & K Productions New Member

I personally think that the WLToys V686G is the best bang for the buck. One-key return home, FPV (first person view) screen, durable & lightweight build, and 500ft range from the 2.4ghz controller.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014X8T1UE?psc=1

dudleygb likes this.
  2. dudleygb

dudleygb New Member

After reviewing everything under the sun, I think the Phantom 3 range is a no brainer for me. Has all the features, you can use them or not. I specifically wanted a follow-me drone with a great camera. All these cheapies come with awful camera's and that kind of defeats the point of it all. For a starter/trainer, I got the Syma XC5-1, no bells and whistles on it. I followed the youtube tutorials to increase the range and I'm now easily getting close to 300m. The motors are now not strong enough to lift it any higher. :)
    For professional looking photography and filming gear, I have to say you can get better than the Phantom Advanced or just the Phantom 3 Standard is just perfect. Awesome features.