yuncxx drone ,Q 500

Discussion in 'Specific Models of Quadcopters and Drones' started by Rick Breazeale, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Rick Breazeale

Rick Breazeale New Member

I HAVE READ MUCH.ABOUT quadcopters from many.sites. from these sites I have not found a negative.review about.the new Q 500 drone I.have no.negs either. If any flyer that flys the.Q give me any problems I can watch for flying my.Q if so this.information I would love to.get at rdb1949@gmail.com'or this forem . All Q Flyers also . These.reviews or post I have not found. I purchased mine from Acesdeals.biz peter Ellin is great person to.buy.from.he flys every copter he selles has a wealth of knowledge to share. My.Q ran 1299 as from any where else .This sounds higj.but you.get gimbel ,camera, x batt. Car.and a.c chRger,and x 4props.and the list continues. PETER.ALSO THROWS.IN A LARGE MEMORY.CARD FOR CAMERA NO.ONE ELSE.DOES THIS. ALL I.NEED NOW IS TO.BE.WARE OF ANY BAD REVIEW SO I MIGHT AVOID A BAD EXPERIENCE. IF YOU CAN HELP WITH ANY THING GOOD OR BAD YOU WILL SHARE WITH ME about theQ please do.
    Rick Breazeale

2. webman

webman Administrator Staff Member

So far most of the reviews have been good. I don't think there is anything you need to do except be a good pilot and also read and follow the owners manuals. It's always good to keep your first flights low and over an open field until you learn all about your particular model.

Good luck with it. We hope to review one at some point.