Which drone beneath the $100 you prefer?

Discussion in 'Specific Models of Quadcopters and Drones' started by Ton van den Berg, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Ton van den Berg

Ton van den Berg New Member

Hi Guys,

Which drone beneath the $100 you prefer?
    Last year the Hubsan Quads h107C was very populair by our customers, this year, the Syma X5C and some WLtoys models are very populair (beneath $100).
    Anyway, which brand/drone do you prefer loosse of this models?

We are very curious.

Ton van den Berg
    eigendrone.nl

2. Paul C

Paul C New Member

If you're just learning the Dromida Ominus is great. Around $80. Very durable and all parts, batteries etc. are available on Amazon. Keep in mind bent prop shafts will ruin a motor fast. Keep parts on hand. They're inexpensive.
    I love the WL toys V636 skylark. Around $60. Lots of fun and does the fastest most stable flips I've ever seen.
    My favorite so far is the Eachine 3d X4. This thing scoots and flies inverted. Only $25.
    Hope this helps. Have fun

webman likes this.
  3. Bill Adams

Bill Adams New Member

I just started flying quads last month and purchased a Dromida Ominus and an LaTrax Alias. After 3 weeks of flying these two quads I have found the Alias to be more stable, more reliable, flies longer, and has more features than the Ominus. At $99 the Alias is worth the extra $20 over the Ominus. Good luck.

4. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

Well said.

This guy agrees.

5. webman

webman Administrator Staff Member

Alias used to be $150 - I'm glad they lowered the price.

I remember there were lots of motor failures on it - after just a few flights. Any word on that?

EDIT - looked at Amazon and sure enough LOTS of motor failures still being reported. Based on that I'd rather spend $30 or $40 if $100 isn't getting me something better.

6. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

7. Paul Archer

Paul Archer New Member

The Cheerson Cx 30 w is quite a good drone for like 85$ . It might be smaller than the others mentioned before, but I like it for the fact that it can connect to a tablet or phone and it also has a camera and FPV system. Seeing where your drone goes in real time makes things a lot better.
    PIXNOR-Cheerson-CX-30W-1024x1024.jpg

The Recomfit RCF007 drone is a badass under 100$ with quite a nice camera and amazing controls. It also has headless mode which enables you to fly it without knowing what way it's facing, a really useful feat if you ask me.
    Recomfit-RCF007-Camera-Drone-3-300x300.jpg Recomfit-RCF007-Camera-Drone-4-300x300.jpg Recomfit-RCF007-Camera-Drone-2-300x300.jpg