Review or Mini-Review Walkera QR X350

Discussion in 'Specific Models of Quadcopters and Drones' started by MassiveOverkill, Sep 22, 2013.

1. MassiveOverkill

MassiveOverkill New Member

Just got the new Walkera QR X350 brushless quad in. First flight test, testing out Return to Home (which saved my butt on this test flight), Position Hold, and Intelligent Orientation Control (no matter which way the quad's front is facing, it will go in the direction you push your stick in in relation to your position, not the front of the quad)

LOS footage:

Onboard video:

Updated Videos with 1.2 firmware:

HX4 likes this.
  2. HX4

HX4 New Member

Cut audio option or record level sensitivity? Are you considering stocking this quad at your store?
    Thanks for the video.

3. MassiveOverkill

MassiveOverkill New Member

I don't have enough time to add music and figure peeps can just turn down their audio. After this 1.2 firmware update we are considering carrying the QR X350. We would charge more for it as I feel every unit would have to have its soldering gone through, which is a tedious task:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=26169076&postcount=1447

The problem is customers may think we're ordering 'B' stock or something like that and not realize that all vendors pretty much get the same thing. Honesty can be a curse sometimes.