Multirotor News Link Quadcopter gropes Lady Justice!

Discussion in 'New Products, News, Advancements, etc.' started by webman, May 1, 2013.

1. webman

webman Administrator Staff Member

2. IceFyre13th

IceFyre13th Guest

These are the pilots who are going to ruin the hobby for the rest of us.

The attitude of the pilot is just plain wrong, its not funny ( "Despite being out the $1,500 flying camera, Cline said it was something he was able to laugh at. “All things considered ... this is pretty funny,” he said. ")

And you did fly dangerously Mr Cline ( “FAA guidance says that model aircraft flights should be kept below 400 feet above ground level, should be flown a sufficient distance from populated areas and full scale aircraft, and are not for business purposes,” the website detailed. “I’m just shocked by their whole posture of this situation,” Cline said of the commissioners. “This is such a benign situation.” )

I am not happy to see this and I do not find any humor in this pilots actions.

3. webman

The guy is definitely gonna ruin it for the rest of us...I still have to chuckle at his stupidity, but you are correct. He was flying without license, over people who he could have hurt, without permission, etc.
    He was less than 400 feet high, but that's not the point. He's a fool.
    [​IMG]

4. webman

5. IceFyre13th

IceFyre13th Guest

If he is an AMA member ( http://www.modelaircraft.org/ ) I hope they drop his membership......but I doubt he is from his attitude and dangerous flying habits.

I hope the local officials fine him and / or have him pay for any property damage.....he needs a wake up call.