QAV250 please help!

Discussion in 'Specific Models of Quadcopters and Drones' started by Steviegard, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Steviegard

Steviegard New Member

I am going to be your typical newbie to this. I have bought the equipment and thought the hardest part was deciding what LEDs I was going to stick on it.....
    I build my first QAV250, with the following
    Naze32
    12A Simon EMax ESCs
    Sunny Sky x2204s motors
    FS-T6 controller

It took me 5 days to make it. I was very proud of my (messy) work, knowing I have to fly it yet. That's where my problem is.... i can't fly it. I have connected it via baseflight and followed a few youtube videos etc, but no luck.

I know this is a typical "he hasn't a clue" post, but any help would be very much appreciated. I had the motors spinning using the software (but I cant do it again).

2. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

Well you would have been better off with the smaller yet more sophisticated FS-i6 transmitter at about the same price. If nothing else for it's 3 way switch (and a full set of adjustable failsafes) which allows full use of all 3 flight modes and has considerably more range.

It would impossible to troubleshoot here, without asking a hundred questions. My advice would be to start over using this guide. Painless has the best guides out there.

3. Steviegard

Steviegard New Member

Thanks for the reply and advise. Yeah i think i will pull all apart and start again. Bery disheartening when it does work after all these hours. 2nd time lucky!