QAV 210 kit from Unmanned Tech problem

Discussion in 'Specific Models of Quadcopters and Drones' started by Luca, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Luca

Luca New Member

Hi,
    I bought a QAV 210 DIY Quadcopter kit from www.unmannedtech.co.uk, which I built and it seemed to work fine until I turned my transmitter on. It had bound with the receiver but none of the joysticks did anything....

I have downloaded cleanflight and connected my Quad to it, the motors all work fine but the problem was when I looked at the receiver section on cleanflight . The throttle bar on cleaflight didn't move at all when I wiggled the throttle stick but instead the Aux 3 bar moved. I tried moving the other sticks but nothing happened, does anyone have an idea how I can fix this and make my throttle stick actually make the motors turn please? I have tried changing the settings on the transmitter but that didn't seem to do much. I also tried changing the wiring around from what was said in the instructions at http://blog.dronetrest.com/qav210-assembly-build-guide/.

The receiver is a FlySky FS-iA6 and the transmitter is a FlySky FS-i6 if that helps.

2. Luca

Luca New Member

Hi can anyone help please? My first drone experience has been so frustrating so far.
    I have even bought a new flight controller (sp racing f3). It seems that the aux bars show movement on cleanflight, but none of the throttle, yaw, roll or pitch show any movement. Any ideas at all please?

Thanks

3. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

Make sure your channel mapping is correct in CleanFlight. For FlySky it needs to be AETR1234.

You also need to make sure you have chosen PWM for that RX.

[​IMG]