Q303 - Request Help - Camera not Recording after crash?

Discussion in 'Specific Models of Quadcopters and Drones' started by ScottishSquirrel, Jun 16, 2017.

1. ScottishSquirrel

ScottishSquirrel New Member

Hello, I am new to the forums so I am sorry if this is in a wrong place. I'll get straight to the point.

I had a crash with a Q303 Quatcopter with a 5.8G FPV camera (quite a big crash, it was getting too close to the road from where I was flying, drifting by winds and so I cut the throttle and I was meaning to throttle up slowly to bring it softly down but I didn't and it hit the ground, breaking a prop guard and throwing the 'gimbal' and camera from the quad, this caused a camera connection socket to break the plastic :().

Now when I have it on and press the key to start recording, it does nothing, but when I press the photo key, it takes the photo however after the photo has been taken the blue numbers (I think photo number) in the top corner of the FPV screen freeze and stay on, normally the blue numbers would disappear and the usual interface (HD text/icon and the recording time stamp 00.00.00 in white) would come back onto the FPV screen.

I am just wondering if anyone else has had this issue or similar on either the Q303 quad or any quad and what you did or I can try doing to solve this issue?

I thank you in advance and will probably thank you later! :)