New Product Announcement New drone free my hands

Discussion in 'Specific Models of Quadcopters and Drones' started by Onago drone, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Onago drone

Onago drone New Member

I like sports and sports filming but I always needs help from friends to finish my filming. I used Gpro Hero4 that's great but I am not satisfied with first-person view anymore. I would prefer a drone that could free my hands so that I could focus on my sports. I used DJI Phantom 2 that's cool I have to find someone to control it to film. Is there any new drone that you know could autonomously film? If there's No or that's to much to afford I will make one myself.

2. FarmerKJS

FarmerKJS New Member

I believe that there was 2 quads that can do that on kickstarter. I will try and get the links.
    https://www.airdog.com/
    i cant find the other one

3. carl990506

carl990506 New Member

Lily cam is the other link?

4. SkylabHQ

SkylabHQ New Member

You should also look into the Soloshot2 by Soloshot. It is basically a robotic cameraman. It can even control the focus and zoom of your camera should you have camera it is compatible with. I've personally used this and am in the middle of reviewing it for drone owners to use when they are alone and want to film their latest flight or test flight of their newest build.

The entire system, with a Sony camcorder, runs around $650. The system is impressive and would free you up to play your sport without having to worry about controlling the camera or a drone. It has a range of 2000 feet and it can track multiple people as long as they are wearing one of the "tags" (what the robot uses to find you). I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about it. You can find most of what I know on my site and then there is the Soloshot.com website too.

I hope that helps.