Need Help Syma x5c-1

Discussion in 'Specific Models of Quadcopters and Drones' started by xlogger, Jun 11, 2016.

1. xlogger

xlogger New Member

Cannot figure out how to get to mode 2 for the new version Syma x5c-1...i follow the crappy instructions and push button B and all it does is trim it instead of switching between modes. What are the exact steps to switch to mode 2? Im at a loss, and im a begginner greenhorn newbee pilot. Can some please help me. Does the drone have to be on...im confused. I will not fly it till i change it to mode 2... arrvalle@gmail.com

2. Flying Frenchman

Flying Frenchman New Member

The Syma x5c-1 is normally set-up at the factory in mode 2, ie the left stick is the one providing the power to the quad by moving it up and the right stick controlling the direction of the quad. If you want to reverse these, the drone should not be on. Before switching the transmitter to ON, press the B button to the right and hold it there then switch the transmitter ON. That should reverse the actions done by the sticks and the right stick will now control the power and the left stick control the direction. I do not own rc planes or cars but it seems that mode 1 and 2 are different than in quads...

RGJameson likes this.
  3. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

Are you a mode 2 flyer (left hand throttle)? If so note that in Syma speak it needs to show MODE1 in the LCD.