My Syma X1 Wont Take Off

Discussion in 'Specific Models of Quadcopters and Drones' started by A Person, Aug 5, 2015.

1. A Person

A Person New Member

Lately my quadcopter has not been taking off. It has had a couple of crashes but nothing serious. I've tried everything on the instruction manual and still nothing. I've had it for a couple of months and only once i had a problem where 2 of the blades were spinning slower than the other to in low throttle and when i went full throttle it would spin around like crazy and crash. After that problem i put it away for a while and forgot about for a few months. A few days ago i got it out again and it worked perfect, but then after a few hours it stopped working all together. It wouldn't take of at all and it seemed like there was no connection between the remote and the quadcopter. I tried re-calibrating it but still nothing. Please help me figure out what is going and wether it is fixable or if its a goner. I've checked the wires and and everything looks in good condition.

2. webman

webman Administrator Staff Member

If the issue is no connection....replace the batteries in the Remote.
    Charge the battery in the Quadcopter.

Try again and again to insert (connect) the battery in the quadcopter and then turn the TX on and move the throttle up and down to arm.
    Try it in the reverse fashion - turn the TX on first then connect that quadcopter.
    That's about all you can try....you can remove the body and check that the little piece of antenna wire is still connected...

3. Ton van den Berg

Ton van den Berg New Member

Hi,

I guess you have some motor problems. When you connect the Syma, does the all the motors spin but not take off?
    Try to repair the weak motor.

Kind regards,

Ton van den Berg
    eigendrone.nl