M600 Pro arm disassembling

Discussion in 'New Products, News, Advancements, etc.' started by palani, Nov 28, 2018.

1. palani

palani New Member

Hello All,

I'm looking to buy a Matrice 600 Pro for either Nikon D850 or Fuji GFX 50S, depending on their usability. I'm wondering about traveling internationally by planes with it. Ideally, I'd like to be able to pack it in regular-shaped check-in luggage, but the dimensions of the folded M600 Pro are such that it won't fit (unless using it's specific travel case, which 'm trying to avoid.)

I'm wondering whether I'd be able to dismantle/remove the 6 arms of the copter, and pack them and the center unit separately, so that the they all would fit in a regular-shaped check-in luggage. I'm unable to find info about it online. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Senthil

2. RENOV8R

RENOV8R New Member

Doubt there's anybody here that has much experience with this. Almost guaranteed though that there's a Matrice Facebook page, I'm sure they'd be able to quickly answer your question.

3. palani

palani New Member

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. Didn't think of fb page. Will check there. Cheers