In need of assitance

Discussion in 'Specific Models of Quadcopters and Drones' started by Davfo, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Davfo

Davfo New Member

So I got myself a Phantom 2. I have it opened up right now and I'm in the process of installing a video link and an iOSD mini. I have already installed the H3-3d gimbal which has a GoPro Hero 4 mounted. The transmitter I'm using is the AVL58 and I have a black pearl display.

I haven't soldered any wires together, though I did twist the ends together to make sure all the connections are correct. I've watched several (rather vague) videos on setting this up and I can't establish a connection from the display to the camera. Furthermore, when I connect the iOSD mini to my computer to update the firmware, the iOSD assistant doesn't show the iOSD mini as connected, though the iOSD mini status light is on the whole time.

I'm really stuck scratching my head with this thing. Could anybody offer any assistance or possibly direct me to the appropriate thread?

2. FarmerKJS

FarmerKJS New Member

check the cables i spent 3 hours trying to get a fpv to work. i later figured out i had a bad cable