Hints and Tips Discussion Hi new here, looking for advice

Discussion in 'Specific Models of Quadcopters and Drones' started by PhantomUltron, Jun 28, 2016.

1. PhantomUltron

PhantomUltron New Member

Hello I am looking for suggestions, help and advice for buying a drone. I am looking at getting the DJI Phantom 3 4K. I have always flown model kit helicopters and a few planes but I am looking at a drone for filming mountain biking.

What drone is best for around that price of £600. I already have a Go Pro Hero 3 but I dont really like its fish eye effect. But if something was available that has similar specs and could carry it, and save me a lot of money doing so then I am open to suggestions.

Thanks for reading

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2016
  2. webman

webman Administrator Staff Member

Well, if you know enough to post DJI Affiliate links, I assume you know something about the products as you'd have to have signed up to promote it...

3. PhantomUltron

PhantomUltron New Member

i dont which is why im asking

4. Wgreen

Wgreen New Member

There are a bunch of other options besides DJI. But since you included a DJI link in your post then I guess you are asking about one of their products. If 800 bucks is your budget then you have the option of a P3 standard, P3 4K or the P3 advance. Which ever you choose just fly safe.

5. Petshark

Petshark New Member

i'm not sure a phantom is ideal for hiking - - they are heavy, bulky, and a pain in the ass to lug around....