Hamleys Trojan

Discussion in 'Specific Models of Quadcopters and Drones' started by Paul farren, May 17, 2017.

1. Paul farren

Paul farren New Member

IMG_0700.JPG IMG_0698.JPG IMG_0699.JPG IMG_0700.JPG IMG_0698.JPG I posted a previous thread about this drone but being a newbee I forgot to post any photos of the drone.The drone is a Hamleys Trojan and I need to purchase a new body for it after a crash but I don't know the actual manufacturer of the drone.I hope someone can help me as I have posted some photos of it.Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  3. Paul farren

Paul farren New Member

Hi, thank you for your reply,the measurements of my drone is as follows, the height of 190mm is the same,the350mm measurement between the motors is 380mm ,the other measurement of 250mm between motors is 270mm,the other measurement which I presume is the length of the propeller is230mm.Hope this helps.Thank you

4. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

5. webman

webman Administrator Staff Member

6. webman

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  7. webman

Note to anyone else reading this thread. We always suggest staying away from "no name" or private label drones because it is hard to figure out who made them and get advice and parts.
    Best to buy Syma, XK, Hubsan Quads (small) or JJRC, etc - well known names that have been around for years and can be found on multiple sites.