H107D FLIGHT PROBLEMS

Discussion in 'Specific Models of Quadcopters and Drones' started by gary bonner, Jan 29, 2016.

1. gary bonner

gary bonner New Member

HI ALL, IM FAIRLY NEW TO ALL THIS, MY GIRLFRIEND GOT ME AN Hubsan Quads H107D FOR XMAS (BEST WOMAN EVERLOL) IT WAS GOING GREAT BUT THEN AFTER LOSING IT FOR 45 MINUTES I FINALLY FOUND IT IN THE SNOW, SHORTLY AFTER THIS THE CAMERA STOPPED WORKING, I MANAGED TO GET IT SWAPPED FOR A NEW H107D FROM THE SHOP. THIS ONE WHICH IS EXACTLY THE SAME MODEL FLYS GREAT FOR APPROX A MINUTE AND THEN TURNS LEFT OR RIGHT ON ITS OWN I HAVE DONE ALL CALIBRATIONS I CAN, IM NOW UNSURE OF WHAT TO DO AS IT IS BRAND NEW BUT COMPARED TO MY FIRST THIS 1 IS WONKY AND ADVICE WOULD BE GRATEFULLY APPRECIATED THANKS

saurabh misra likes this.
  2. webman

webman Administrator Staff Member

That is strange - I can only assume there is a defect in the control board which heats up and then causes the error.
    I'm surprised the shop swapped it out for you the first time - because the moisture in the snow probably helped ruin the cam (and there is no warranty on crashing or losing) - but, the 2nd one sounds like a factory defect.

By the way - it's my suggestion that new pilots get quads with no camera. It's a distraction and doesn't help at all in terms of learning to fly. The machine is heavier, more complex and will break easier.

I love the X4 - but always suggest the basic model with prop guards for starting out.

saurabh misra likes this.