Furibee F90-As the dilligent bee

Discussion in 'New Products, News, Advancements, etc.' started by Soros Gyula, May 21, 2017.

1. Soros Gyula

Soros Gyula New Member

Furibee F90-As the dilligent bee

Packing

This modell was receiving in a well organized carboard box,which opens from the front. Inside it could found a cardboard and a sponge which has been cut to copter size and it is able to protect this device from damaging during the shipment. In box front we could see the drone picture and the brand sign, in two sides the specifications and it’s over another side is simple blue, which gives them a just simplycity for outside

Furibee drone, 4 pcs extra propeller, 1 manual an USB charger plug where first I was shocked how it could charge a 2 cell battery, but it’s done sucessfully...

Outside

The copter is only 90 mm long and there received the name F90. The drone’s upper frame made from better plastic and the main frame from down side made from carbon which seems to be strong,but it’s light too and it’salso needed in these micro quadcopters which were built for race.

As we watch from upside we can see the upper bee formed upper plastic frame which gives the main title of the motors with propellers and protecting cups there.

From front there is the bee (drone) eye ,which is compatible to broadcast FPV view to a specific device and there are specific signs of bee for more originality, thet we are flying with the bee.

As from right and left side only could protecting cups...

From the back as the ending of bee coming the JST plug which is responsible for energy carrying,The caera receiver antenna and we could add there the control receiver antenna too.

From below the battery holder,where we can add the battery,holding screws and the motors cables we could see...

So lets see it from the inside...

To get dissamble,we have such a little job, we only need to screw off 2 small screws and after that we could separate it to 2 parts. After it moved to 2 parts we could see the motherboard, which is (Brushed F3 EVO) and we could search for more information about avaliable parts. And of course we will fond the soldered receiver to motherboard, but it only accepts DSM, which could be found only in an expensive transmitter or in some cheap ones ,but they only made for this freqency. In my situation I changed mine to accept PPM and so i made it possible to bind with FlySky transmitter. As in other we can found a small FPV camera and a micro usb port which is able to set up preferences in Betaflight. That port surprised me a little bit, because in other models we found only mini usb s...

Motors...

In motors side get brushead, which works for 2 cells, but in my experience to get some spare parts, because these little motors will be not holding on very long as we will crash with them, then it must be immediatly changed probadly. To motherboard connected, with connector, so when it needs change, it is not necessary to use soldering iron so change could realize such everywhere.

Camera

This modell as from specifications which give from factory 48 channels it is able to give 25 mW perfomance and 600 TVL (which I think it is see degree). The camera is able to recorded in HD to monitor/glass microsd storage.

Transmitter

For review I used a model ,which I had at home(Flysky FS-T6),which is cheap too,but old too and only compatible ADHS communication for which I needed to search a compatible receiver because at first used a receiver with accepted communication ADHS 2.0.As usually in cheap models the powe comes from 8 pcs AA battery for which is better a LiPo battery ,because transmitter really eats AA batteries.In the same time he could storage settings up to 8 model. As for beginners its so much acceptable transmitter, but it was made for planes...(zase tam tu linK)

Let’s set it up

If our transmitter know the DSM communication band we didn’t need to change change the receiver, which is moderate job, such for beginners in soldering, because the distance between each cable is not more, than 0,5 cm. Of course in my situation I changed to which accepts PPM band. After we sucessfully binded we can set up more settings at Betaflight or Cleanflight called Google Chrome app (manual prefer the Betaflight version).

Test flight

To arm the drone motors first of all we need to set up a the arming from AUX1-AUX8, this set up was a little bit strange for me. After take off we needed to corrigate it all the time, because these fast reagate motors drop throttle immediatly. With reagations at the flight I didn’t have problem, only the flight time was little bit s
    Ending

Furibee wih this model has benn put to table a very special, which doesn’t have pair in the market, however it maybe deserves brushless motors for a better performance and for better time standing. As the beginners it is not much suitable, it recommends more experience before the fun. Before buying i strongly recommend to check your transmitter’s compatibility. One word as hundred for experienced pilots, it will be great fun.