fpv wr200 camera.

Discussion in 'Specific Models of Quadcopters and Drones' started by Nowell Brown, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Nowell Brown

Nowell Brown New Member

Can anyone out there tell me about this camera. I bought one but do not know how to go about getting the pics and videos from it. It does not have a sim card. I am lost here. I am new to the quadcopter hobby. Can anyone help me out there.

2. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

Post a LINK.

3. Nowell Brown

Nowell Brown New Member

I can tell you it is from Banggood sku number is 337562.

4. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

Can't find it.

5. Nowell Brown

Nowell Brown New Member

I hope I didn't get screwed on this thing. I got it on Bannggood.com. I have the box in front of me with the sku 337562. This is the number that they told me to get. Do you have any ideas on a camera I should get for my drone. My drone is the xk x350. I got the drone on Banggood.com also. Very frustrating.

6. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

All right is this it?
    http://www.Banggood.com/XK-STUNT-X350-RC-Quadcopter-700TVL-110148-Degree-Camera-5_8G-32ch-200mW-FPV-Transmission-p-1023333.html

This is a setup for FPV, were you just looking for a camera to take some aerial shots?

7. Nowell Brown

Nowell Brown New Member

I was hoping to do pics and videos with it.

8. Nowell Brown

Nowell Brown New Member

I really appreciate all the help you are giving me. It has been frustrating.

9. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

Well you need to get a regular camera like this HD one which is a good value for the money.
    http://www.Banggood.com/Runcam-FPV-HD-1080P-Wide-Angle-Mini-Sport-Action-Camera-for-250mm-Frame-Quadcopter-p-1017506.html

Does yours have the black 'tongue' out front like this?

[​IMG]

If not you get it here.
    http://www.Banggood.com/XK-STUNT-X350-RC-Quadcopter-Spare-Parts-Camera-Fixed-Plate-p-1002926.html

You see the combo here. Do note some sort of anti-vibration mount seems to be needed as he is getting a bit of jello.

10. Nowell Brown

Nowell Brown New Member

Mine quad is just like that. I see the camera. Thank you very much for looking into this for me. I am still getting info from the Banggood service team about the camera that they recommended to me. I have gotten more answers from you than Banggood. Unfortunately I am stuck with the camera I bought from Banggood. I will give them a little more time to answer my questions then I will purchase the one you mentioned to me. What machine are you flying? Thanks again.

11. Akcobra

Akcobra Member

Banggood probably misunderstood what you wanted to do. The good news is that the RunCam can also function as live video feed for FPV should you want to add FPV capabilities later, and the first kit you bought comes with a video transmitter so that's at least one thing you wouldn't have to buy.

You'll generally get better advice on the forums than you would from a vendor, better to check here BEFORE you buy! :)

12. Nowell Brown

Nowell Brown New Member

Thanks. I am beginning to see that is true about advice.

13. Nowell Brown

Nowell Brown New Member

I have recently bought a runcam camera for my quad, I can record video with it but when I take pics with it, it comes up with a message on my computer (class not registered) and no pictures can be seen. Does anyone know what that means. I have a class 10 card in the camera. Lost. Help. thanks

14. webman

webman Administrator Staff Member

Runcam does NOT take still pictures - at least it didn't when I tried one. It is video only.
    The pic mode only takes one pic when you press the button.....

Unless they changed the software this is the case.

15. Nowell Brown

Nowell Brown New Member

Do you know if the camera only does 5 min. videos at a time. That's all that it seems to do when I record.

16. webman

webman Administrator Staff Member

17. Nowell Brown

Nowell Brown New Member

Can anyone tell me about the jjr x1 quad. Is there anyway to disconnect the function that shuts the quad off after a crash. You have to unplug the quad battery and then plug it back in in order to fly it again. What a stupid function. I don't have one but my brother has one. He is just starting out and it is a pain. And then have to go through the sequence to restart the motors. :( Anyone know anything about this.