New Product Announcement Flying3D X6 6 Axis 6 Channels Quadcopter 2.4GHz RC Aircraft FPV Drone RTF With GPS Mode 2

Discussion in 'Specific Models of Quadcopters and Drones' started by Nikola Keller, May 1, 2015.

1. Nikola Keller

Nikola Keller New Member

Hello to everyone,

I would like to find out has there been any discussion about the
    Flying3D X6 6 Axis 6 Channels Quadcopter 2.4GHz RC Aircraft FPV Drone RTF With GPS Mode 2

this is the official name of the quadcopter I bought on "geekbuying" for around 150$.

I am due to collect the Item this monday so if there has not been any revieuw of that item I ll be glad to try to make one on this site.

The link to the product can be found behind ;

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Flying3D-X6-6-Axis-6-Channels-Quadcopter-2-4GHz-RC-Aircraft-FPV-Drone-RTF-With-GPS-341996.html

Happy flying to all

Nikola...

2. webman

webman Administrator Staff Member

I don't think there has been any talk of it.
    When you have had some experience with it, come back and post a review. You can start a new thread in the main forum and choose "Mini-Review" as the banner which will show with the thread.

3. Nikola Keller

Nikola Keller New Member

You re right of course.There snot been enough talk about this company and it s two main products of the day....the company s name ;"Flying 3D" models X6 and X6 bigger both but non brushed motors, GPS . headless mode (one never knows with a gust of wind one especially if beginner or beginner/intermediate in the hobby), they all have LED lights indicating statutes, GPS, Altitude,
    I ll try to coller un bout des specifications du site ici ;

• Precise and stable hover flight, 20 minutes flying time,
    • Automatic return and landing, Intelligent Power Management,
    • Intelligent direction control(AOC)
    • GPS- inducted hovering, strong wind resistance.
    • UFO automatic rotation
    • Failsafe to return home and landing, one key return
    • Intelligent flight mode
    • Stable mode with GPS and altitude hold
    • Could be updated to equip a flying data real-time display function
    • Automatic course control, direction lock/ headless function
    • With low voltage protection function
    • mine is the smaller model X6
    they are very affordable, with good performances and with a say SJ Sports 4000 camera with 60fps in HD!!! I paid mine 150 cad $

will for sure make a litlle unboxing et review and later flights because the y re FPV!!

nice little things and the X8 is not small at all

so follow this thread tommorrow and /or the day after gotta take lot of pictures, put them on the imageShack service for fotos on the net...

So, very soon

happy flights...

4. Nikola Keller

Nikola Keller New Member

5. Nikola Keller

Nikola Keller New Member

Well, the beast has arrived by t DHL with some delay but not from China to me (which was 2 days)..but it took their clearence agent four days!!! to process my parcel. but at least it is here now.(at last:)).After a quick unboxing (I ll put some photos later on) a opened the battery bay to see the battery, (the stock charger is very basic, dangerous for the battery?-will tell you in time),,,,it s no name not very high end, the opposite really.It s 1000mAh , ordederd and received from Hobby King a zippy compact a 3300 mAh Zippy compact which is going to be to big for the battery bay but will fit stripped buy elastic rubber underbelly cause of good ground to body clearance of 7,9 to 8cm!! The general feel of a quality after being satsfied esthaetically because the quad is very very nice and well made with smart white and blackk colors with touch of "chrome", well the feel is one of a VERY GOOD quality of the naterials as for the craft employed to assembled it, it s at firs glance a very good drone, second glance is to come.......37 cm from the tip of one to the opposite,, height 15 ch of which the highest point is the GPS device placed on the top of a bird to less interfere and be interferred with.When you keep it in hand while moun ting the props one is happy with the purchase...brushless motors....cant wait for the carbon props I ordered and a new reall ok charger......now I m mounting 3 blades stock props, the battery is charging, so real soon the photos and the continuation of this little revieuw ...cheers

Ronand...