Eachine E012 Battery charger

Discussion in 'Specific Models of Quadcopters and Drones' started by BrendenMJX, Feb 23, 2018.

1. BrendenMJX

BrendenMJX New Member

Hi everyone. Pretty new to drones and I happen to buy a couple Eachine E012 drones. Now I ended up buying some extra batteries for the drone but I cannot for the life of me find a spare charger for it anywhere. I am still waiting on the drones in the mail. Now here is the details of the battery http://www.eachine.com/Eachine-E012-RC-Quadcopter-Spare-Parts-3_7V-200mAh-Battery-p-937.html
    And it says the connector (which is extremely tiny) is a Connector: HP 1.25p. I bought a battery charger what I thought would work with the E012 but apparently is different size connector than the E010(eBay said would work for both models but does not). So I am trying to get the connectors that can go from this battery charger to the Eachine e012 battery. Not sure what the connectors are or what the cable would be. Hopefully someone can help.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

3. BrendenMJX

BrendenMJX New Member

Thanks for the links @RGJameson
    My question on that first one is (Sorry I am still very new to drones) how do I hook that up to a charger. That connector is what has me confused.

That second link I actually bought one similar ebay and well they are not the same size connectors(they said it was good for E010 and E012) and that is the issue I ran into. Those two batteries the connectors are different. Those work for the E010 and they are not the same size connector as the E012. The E012 is a smaller connector. Here is a pic of the E010 on the left and E012 battery on the right.

[​IMG]

4. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

Similar don't cut it, obviously the one you show is wrong for the E012.

That said the strip charger may work for the E010 also as it has 2 different sockets on each leg.

Charge 2 sock.JPG

From the description.
    Note the USB socket in the pic, it doesn't give give the size but it looks like the size you'd find on a typical cell phone charger (micro USB) Just plug it in. Or with a regular USB cable (full size to micro) just plug it into your computer or any USB wall adapter. I've accumulated many of each over the years. My local dollar store has the correct cables for $1.

BrendenMJX likes this.
  5. BrendenMJX

BrendenMJX New Member

Perfect I just ordered the one from Banggood. You have been a great help for me on these forums with all of my questions. Thank you so much for being a great member here and a huge help.

6. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

You're welcome.

BrendenMJX likes this.