Contixo Wifi FPV F10 RC Quadcopter Drone - Need Help

Discussion in 'Specific Models of Quadcopters and Drones' started by Dawn, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Dawn

Dawn New Member

Hello,

I am new to having a drone and purchased the Contixo F10. I am using it for videography to be tied to my current job.

I have found that there is very little help on the web about this drone. Their manual also isn't much help.

At first all the lights work and within an hour the lights don't work. I also think I understand the trim, but seem cannot trim the drone.

I have been practicing in my garage at lower heights. The last thing the battery only last 5 to 10 minutes.

If someone could help find direction on getting more proficient with this.

2. Frank Lovett

Frank Lovett New Member

Hi there Dawn,
    The battery on the F10 only lasts 10-13 minutes. That is a bummer so having extra batteries would be a plus.
    I also am having issues with the WIFI it says in the manual that on the back of the camera that a red light is supposed to come have never seen a red or blue light on the back of the camera. It does take a little bit of getting used to but the trims do work. I had to go to a place to get the manual blown up on larger paper so I could read it.
    Sorry I'm not able to help with a whole lot but there's a few pieces of the puzzle. I had to send my camera back and get a new one it had like a pinkish cloud to the photos or videos. They were very easy to work with.

3. Dawn

Dawn New Member

Thank you for the reply. We ended up returning it and going to a prograde drone. Which has been fantastic.