Bayangtoys x16 or Mjx rc bugs 3

Discussion in 'Specific Models of Quadcopters and Drones' started by Sid_Yung, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Sid_Yung

Sid_Yung New Member

Hey guys, am stepping up the latter in quads, am pretty comfortable flying now with my bayangtoys x9 (outdoors and indoors), so I've come down to these two options listed on title, I would like to hear your opinions on them, I've checked out their specs, and for the price they seem to be really good next step. Would like to hear if anyone have them and any unbiased opinion on them?

2. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

Are there any spare parts available for the MJX?

3. webman

webman Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, the main thing in buying toy (and other) machines is whether you can easily get everything from spares to batteries.
    It's hard to keep up with the big makers these days - so many of the brand names are just "private label" of something else...often at double the price or more.

IMHO, it's best to stay with what I consider the major makers:
    Syma
    Hubsan Quads (also go by tenegra or something like that).
    JJRC
    XK
    UDI

I know some of the Bayang stuff is Syma.....

4. Sid_Yung

Sid_Yung New Member

Well my idea was to get something into the brushless motor series and then towards FPV, or videography, these 2 are both brushless at an entry level, I would like to get the Hubsan Quads X501s, but that is a bit out of my hobby self-assigned allowance .. ;), but I guess I can just stick with X4 107D, and I totally see your point on parts, as they stop selling the fc for x9 right when I modded mine and need another fc to play with, so now I had to order a full quad just for fc.. makes sense, well thanks for advice guys!