AEE AP10 PRO issues with android app AEE AP+

Discussion in 'Specific Models of Quadcopters and Drones' started by gfab71, Mar 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. gfab71

gfab71 New Member

Hi there,
    i'm from Italy, and i bought some days ago an AEE AP10 PRO.
    R/C works well, the drone starts and fly, repeater works on, BUT i have some issues with the android APP, and can't enter the FPV screen because the app crashes . I'ver tried both AEE APP+ (the one with the camera icon) and the AEE AP+ (the AEE drones app) but i cannot access the live screen.
    The camera takes photos and record videos correctly, but i have no live preview.
    I connect my smartphone to the AEE-APxxxxxx wifi (pass. AEE12345) and once entered the app i click the drone icon, the app loads some, sometimes enters the main screen, BUT it stops without showing any image, and suddendly return to the smartphone screen.
    What can i do ?
    My smartphone is an ASUS ZENFONE DELUXE 2.
    Thank you in advance for the help you can do to me..

2. gfab71

gfab71 New Member

Hi there,
    writing again after a new tryout for the APP+ and AP+ for the AP10PRO and my
    Asus devices.
    Not working with my smartphone ASUS ZENFONE 2 DELUXE, BUT AP+ works fine
    on my ASUS ZENPAD 3S 10", so the problem seems to be an incompatibility with
    the Asus smartphone.
    Satisfied, but at this point i'm asking AEE to find a dock for the 9.7" tablet that will be
    applied on the AEE A10PRO RC, or planning to place some little table as a pilot postation
    when i'm out with the drone for aerial photography.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017