AEE AP10 MOTORS NOT TURNING ON

Discussion in 'Specific Models of Quadcopters and Drones' started by Ibel Branly, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Ibel Branly

Ibel Branly New Member

image.jpeg image.jpeg Hey all, I really hope you can help me....I bout an AEE AP10 floor model for $100 which is basically a real model, except the breadboards are un saudered/blank. it's just the shell that was pulled off the assembly line .... I bought it on liquidation from a compUSA that was closing down and YES I thought it was real. So I went looking on craigslist and what do you know!? There was an AP10 for $50...it was supposedly broken, it came with box and all chargers controller respearer, guards , everything but the battery ...it prob took a bad fall because it was battered so I gutted it and installed the parts into the dummy...I connected battery leads to it and was able to control camera but not much more....a few weeks later I found another battered AP10 That had fallen into someone's yard and it had a battery so I bought it....I now had spare parts for my dummy. I was able to work the motors and even fly it a little but too scared to really fly it until I was sure everything would work fine...WELL I ended up getting two of the propellers tangled in some tall weeds and the camera started moving up and down on its own so I swapped out the gyroscope and that fixed the camera issue BUT now, the motors will not turn...lights turn on, the motors move a bit on start up and then a beep but NOTHING else....can anyone please help?

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  2. starcks1234

starcks1234 New Member

Do you know where to download updates for dron?

3. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

It has GPS I assume. Most need a few satellites locked in before they will fly.