Blog Article Continuation(s) How to Troubleshoot and Reset your AR Drone (1.0 and 2.0) after a crash

Discussion in 'AR Drone by Parrot' started by webman, Mar 22, 2013.

1. webman

webman Administrator Staff Member

Shaman likes this.
  2. Shaman

Shaman New Member

this is actually a question in regards too an ares shadow 240,,, i am just over a week into flying drones and have jumped some hurdles but recently have a problem i can figure out how too fix..

just after i link my machine too the controller, taking the throttle too 3% causes two of my motors too go full throttle while the other two seem very slugish. i have moved around motors too verify it was not them, and have gone far enough as too changing the board in the drone with no change in the behavior. Im guessing it has too do with something in the controller, but i cant find any forums on anyone else having the same problem as me.. any help for a newbie flyer?? :)

3. Cade Rogan

Cade Rogan New Member

My ar drone 2.0 cannot not hover very well, the motors seem to go on and off very rapidly on occasion. It also does not like to go forward or backwards or side to side, but it will go up and down, and only has a little rotation. If any one knows how to fix this please let me know. Thanks